UGG - Classic Short II - KISS - Women - 1016223
Post-Applied Treatment Treated to repel light amounts of water. Product should be re-treated periodically to maintain protection.
Sheepskin Lining Vetted through extensive, industry-leading processes to ensure only the highest quality sheepskin makes the cut, delivering the signature feeling of UGG.
Treadlite by UGG™ Proprietary compound which increases cushioning and traction for a supremely lightweight, ultra-durable sole.
- Protected: Post Applied Treatment
- Topically applied water repellency treatment
- 17mm Twinface sheepskin upper
- Overlock stitch detailing on seams, Suede heel counter
- 17mm sheepskin lining
- 17mm sheepskin insole
- Treadlite by UGG™ outsole for comfort
- Polyester binding
- 8" shaft height
- Leather heel label with embossed UGG® logo
- Best for: Casual
- RN 88276
- By UGG®
- RN #88276
- This product contains real fur from sheep or lamb. Fur may be sourced from Australia, Ireland, the United Kingdom, or the United States. It has been artificially dyed and treated.
Orders within the USA are shipped within 2-3 days via our warehouse in Lexington, KY by USPS Priority or First Class mail.
Unused, unworn items are eligible for a return for store credit within 14 days.