UGG - Adirondack Boot III - Black - Women - 1095141
Sheepskin Lining Vetted through extensive, industry-leading processes to ensure only the highest quality sheepskin makes the cut, delivering the signature feeling of UGG.
Waterproof Designed to help protect against heavy weather conditions, including water, rain, and snow. If present, zippers and tongues are gusseted and treated with water-repellent coatings.
Weather Rated to -32ºC Cold-weather styles with this icon are rated for temperatures as low as -32°C (-25.6°F).
White Spider Rubber Made for high friction and durability, this versatile and non-marking rubber compound offers enhanced traction on wet and dry surfaces.
Dry Tech Made with our innovative DryTech membrane, which forms a waterproof barrier for enhanced protection from the elements.
- Waterproof membrane bootie construction
- Waterproof leather
- Waterproof suede
- Gusseted tongue with water repellent coating
- Printed suede
- Non-wicking laces
- 8mm sherpa lining, 17mm UGGplush™ 80% wool, 20% lyocell lining
- 17mm UGGplush™ 80% wool, 20% lyocell insole
- enerG Comfort System footbed
- Dual density EVA midsole
- White Spider Rubber outsole
- 7" shaft height
- 200g insulation, DryTech Technology, Weather Rated -32˚C
- 200g insulation, Weather Rated -32˚C + Waterproof
- Heat-embossed UGG® logo
Orders within the USA are shipped within 2-3 days via our warehouse in Lexington, KY by USPS Priority or First Class mail.
Unused, unworn items are eligible for a return for store credit within 14 days.